Latest News

Interview With Jaswinder Kaur: Expert Opinion on Internet Marketing

Interview With Jaswinder Kaur: Expert Opinion on Internet Marketing

Internet marketing is growing day by day, so people have a lot of queries in their mind regarding online business marketing. To kill their confusion and make them understand the internet marketing techniques, we have an internet marketing expert “Jaswinder Kaur” who will answer some of the very common queries which the internet marketing beginners have in their mind.

An interview with SEO Expert Jaswinder Kaur

Firstly JaswinderKaur . Please introduce yourself to the people.

Jaswinder:
I am JaswinderKaur. I am a computer engineer and internet marketing expert by profession. I have more than 6 years of experience in Internet marketing.

Ques: What motivated you to choose internet marketing as profession?
From the beginning of my working career, I am in internet marketing field. I choose internet marketing field because internet is the biggest medium of reaching people all around the globe. I love making friends, learning new things and Internet is the best source to do that.

Ques: Is internet marketing your profession or hobby?
Internet marketing is more of a hobby then profession. I always wanted to make my career in a field in which I get a chance to learn new things and at the same time earn good money. And internet marketing is the one field which fulfils my requirements.

Ques: What is your best achievement?
My biggest achievement in my career is when I won the biggest budget project in the history of my company. I made a bid for an internet marketing project. I faced a very stiff competition and cleared more than 8 rounds of interviews to won the project. My management appreciated my efforts and I was happy.

Ques: What do you bring to the table for the company?
My job is to bring good name to my company with my skillful efforts and smart work. I believe in client satisfaction which is the most important goal of my company.

Ques: In your entire work experience, what was the most difficult decision you ever had to make or a traumatic experience you had to go through? And how did you handle it?
I got a very good offer from a client and he was willing to work with me. But my organization was not ready to deal with that client as there was some conflict in the payment method. So I had a long discussion with my management. In the end I took the responsibility by going against the will of my management and started working for the client. I worked very hard for that project and go excellent results. Now he is our best and long term client. He took my tests to check my skills and work experience and that test checked my skills to the par thus making me more confident.

Ques: What do you find are the most difficult decisions to make? And how you handle them?
Frankly speaking, the most difficult decision in internet marketing business is to convince the client while going against the will of the client. Sometimes client want instant results by following the things that are not beneficial for their website. As we are experts, we believe in quality work and the things which are beneficial for the client business promotion. We handle these situations by firstly listening to the client and why he is willing to adopt those methods. By keeping in mind the real motive of the client behind insisting us to follow those methods, we interact with client. In that interaction we tell that there are more beneficial ways to perform the tasks by supporting them with quality examples and previous results.

Ques: What would you do if you got behind schedule with your part of a project?
Firstly we work according to our well planned work schedule. We keep a track of our work timings so that we never stay behind our deadlines. But due to some unavoidable circumstances if we are running behind our schedule then we cover that time gap by working in shifts or overtime to meet the deadlines because our company motto is client satisfaction with quality and timely results.

Ques: What keeps you coming to work besides the pay check?
The most important factors that attract me towards my work are zeal to learn new things. At the same time I am integral part of my team and I understand my responsibility. Result of our work affects the reputation of our organization. Apart from my duty it’s my wish to work with my team to provide excellent results to the client.

Ques: Which is more important: Creativity or Efficiency? Why?
Both these factors have their own importance and it will be unfair to rank one factor higher than the other. Creativity shows how diverse you are in your working skills and for that you will give your best to convert this idea into work and that is what efficiency is all about.

Ques: What would your last boss say about your previous work performance?
Performance varies with the type of work and we love to handle different challenges as it sharpens our skills and makes us more competent. My last boss loved my creative skills and professional approach. He always appreciated my never say die attitude towards the personal as well as professional life.

Ques: what do you prefer hard work or smart work?
Frankly speaking, smart work is more important to me as compared to hard work. You can easily complete a task by working hard but if you want to stand tall among your competitors you have to perform the task smartly.

Ques: What is Online Marketing?
Answer: Online Marketing is an affordable and vast way to approach millions of people all around the globe with few clicks. With the advancement of internet technologies new techniques (social media marketing, PPC, video, banner and email marketing) are emerging every day to market your product on the internet. The best way to promote your business on the internet is to interact with people of your interest and convince them about your business so that they can become your customers. The most important factor is not only to interact but to keep the track of visitors coming to your website so that we can convert them into sales.

Ques: What is the scope of internet marketing?
See internet marketing is growing day by day. Everyday a new challenge is in front of you and you have to face it. You have to stay alert and up to date. Even there is huge amount of money in this field. So as per career prospective internet marketing is one of the best field in the present as well as coming in coming future.

Ques: What do you mean by Offline Marketing ?
As the word “offline” suggest we promote our business without the help of internet or on the print media. It is not as effective as online marketing but still it is very powerful if you want to promote your business locally. For example if we have a website related to sports goods in Washington then we can select a suitable URL(http://www.washingtonsportsgoods.com(this link goes outside odesk.com)) of our website and publish an advertisement in a famous sports magazine and newspaper sections comprising of our website link and a summary so that when someone looks at the advertisement, he/she directly visits our website.
Ques: What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization. It is the best way to increase the visibility and popularity of our website by altering the results of search engines with the help of various search engine friendly techniques. This alteration of results can be done by either making some effective changes in your website(on-page optimization) like content, image, keyword optimization or by working indirectly on our website(off-page optimization) such as link building and website promotion.

Ques: What is SEM?
“Search Engine Marketing” is a bouquet of techniques used to market your business or to increase the visibility of your website on the internet by the help of various free and paid techniques such as search engine optimization, paid placement, contextual advertising, and paid inclusion.

Ques. What type of link building that you know and what platforms? Please elaborate and explain.
We always prefer one way link building as compare to link exchange. This provides us quality as well as permanent links. The techniques that we use to perform link building are as follows.
• Article creation and submission
• Blog development and maintenance
• Social bookmarking
• Directory and Search Engine submission
• Link Wheel Creation
• Email campaign management and marketing
• Forum commenting and participation on online discussions
• Press releases and classified posting
• RSS feed submissions
• Yahoo Q/A

Ques: Do you have any marketing strategy in mind aside from the list above for a website to have a strong marketability over the net? Please elaborate and explain if there’s any.
The above mentioned techniques are the best one available for any marketing project. The important part is not only to implement those techniques but to keep a track and measure the effectiveness of the techniques that we are applying to improve the quality and quantity of the website results and how significantly we are storing the visitors information to convert them into sales presently as well as in the future.

Ques: what you do in the spare time?
I love reading and interacting with my friends. I love to do some social service as well. I am a fitness freak as well so I love to do yoga and play different sports which keeps me fit both mentally and physically.

Ques: Which technique you think is the best for internet marketing?
Internet marketing is a vast field; everything has its own role and importance. So it will be unfair from my side to say best only to a particular activity. The most important part is not to perform an activity but the method you are following to perform those activities. So performing an activity by ethical manner is more beneficial way as compare to choosing the best technique.

Ques: What are SEO myths people generally face?
There are lots of myths related to SEO, some of the most common myths associated with SEO are SEO has got no scope for future, SEO can be done very easily and use of some keywords can boost your rankings,

Ques: What is the best or challenge or complex project you ever handled?
There are lots of challenging projects which I have handled throughout my career. But a recent one was a real challenge for me as I had to stand against my management to start that project. My management was no willing to do that project. But I was confident that I can do very well in that project. So I convinced my management and did very well on the project. In the end I was more than happy as both my management as well as my client was happy with my performance.

Ques: What is your ambition of life?
My ambition of life is to make my own mark in the field of internet marketing. I am fortunate that I am in a profession which is more of a hobby to me. So I want to be in the top notch of internet marketing field. My dream is to have my own ecommerce company in the next five years.

Ques: which technique you will prefer for online marketing white hat or black hat?
People most often ask me this question, which one is better white hat or black hat and for a business promotion purpose I always suggest to go for white hat as it keeps you running for long time and gives you an extra margin in comparison to your competitors

Ques : How beneficial is social media marketing?
Social media marketing is the most in thing in internet marketing field. You can promote your business without investing lots of money through social media marketing. It is the best way to reach millions of people around the globe and the most important thing is that you interact with them directly and you have the chance to convince them about your business.

Ques: How much effective is video marketing now days?
Video marketing has got lots of importance. It is growing as a tool for internet marketing. The best thing about video marketing is that customers these days love to watch videos as they are more interesting and easy to understand. So you can convey your message very easily to your customers with the help of a video.

Ques: Please give some suggestions to your fans or followers.
Ans: I will suggest my fans and followers to keep themselves updated in the field. Look for regular updates on internet. Try new things. Make sure that you don’t break search engine laws. Try to impress your customers with your skills and not false measures like black hat techniques. Never take internet marketing easily as you can be at the top one day and other day you can fall to rock bottom without even knowing the reason. So be careful while implementing your plans and tricks.

Thanks for sharing your valuable knowledge with us. I am sure this will help our readers in understanding the internet marketing in a better way and with your suggestions they can make their own mark in the field of online marketing. Thanks for your valuable time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

24x7 online , we happy to answer you
tamilcypc@gmail.com

Disclaimer

This Blog and its TUT's are intended for educational purposes only, no-one involved in the creation of this TuT may be held responsible for any illegal acts brought about by this Blog or TuT.



Featured Post

Custom Domains And HTTPS Redirection Code