Latest News

Free Online PDF Password Cracker: How to Crack PDF Passwords

Yesterday I have received an email from one of our reader. He was asking me to crack one password protected PDF file. As we know that if PDF is password protected, we can not do much with it. Sometimes we even can not take the printouts also. Viewable mode has very limited access. I have searched a lot on internet and found so many tools. I have cracked few of them and tried it in my testing LAB. But I was not happy...WHY??

The reason was, I can not keep the laptop always with me. Such password cracking requirement can be raised any time, anywhere. So I again start googling. This time I concentrate only on ONLINE PDF PASSWORD CRACKING ABSOLUTELY FREE. During my 7 minutes of search on google. I come across with very interesting site which I would like to share with you guys.

Welcome to FreeMyPDF.com!

Use this site to remove passwords and restrictions (such as printing, copying text, etc.) from PDFs.

Note: This only works for PDFs that you can open and read without any 3rd party plugins. PDFs that require a password to be viewed cannot be unlocked by this service.
This is because this is not cracking. Viewable PDFs with restrictions are not really protected, no more than a door with a broken lock, as opposed to password-protected PDFs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

24x7 online , we happy to answer you
tamilcypc@gmail.com

Disclaimer

This Blog and its TUT's are intended for educational purposes only, no-one involved in the creation of this TuT may be held responsible for any illegal acts brought about by this Blog or TuT.



Featured Post

Custom Domains And HTTPS Redirection Code